Assorted spices for Goulash.
- 500 g of beef
- 2 large onions
- 1 red pepper
- 1 can of tomato paste (70g)
- Cut the meat into cubes.
- Peel onions and chop finely.
- Wash the pepper, remove the seeds and cut into cubes.
- Brown the meat cubes quickly in a splash of oil.
- Add onions and bell pepper and fry together with the meat.
- Add tomato paste.
- Stir the spice mix in 400 ml lukewarm water and add to the meat.
- Bring to a boil while stirring and simmer for 2 hours in a closed pan, stirring occasionally.
Do not add salt or pepper.