Mix for Dutch-style chicken (kip).
- Rub in 1 kg of chicken evenly with the mix.
- Heat butter or baking product in a pan and fry the chicken until golden brown and cooked.
- Place the whole chicken in the oven dish with the breast down, let the chicken become golden brown and cooked at 175ºC (300ºF) for 60-75 minutes.
- For the last 15 minutes, turn the chicken breast-side up.
- Place chicken drumsticks in the baking dish and let them brown and cook at 200°C (350ºF) for 30 minutes.
Do not add salt or pepper.