Spice mix for Italian-style macaroni.
"With the spice mix for Macaroni, quickly and easily make an Italian macaroni with minced meat, fresh vegetables and pasta."
• 350g minced meat
• 1 leek
• 1 red bell pepper
• 300 g macaroni / spaghetti
• 1 can of tomato paste (140 g)
- Wash the bell pepper, remove the seeds and cut the flesh into cubes.
- Wash leek and cut into rings.
- Cook macaroni according to the instructions.
- Fry the minced meat in a splash of oil.
- Bake the bell pepper and leek for 2 minutes.
- Add tomato paste and the mix and stir well.
- Stir in the cooked macaroni and heat the whole, while scooping.
Do not add salt or pepper.