Mix for Oliebollen with no gluten. Don't forget the icing sugar!
- 150 g raisins, soaked in hot water, drained and sprinkled with some buckwheat flour.
- 225 ml skim milk
- 15 g yeast
- 1 egg
- Sunflower oil, heated to 350°
- Mix the oliebollen mix with the milk and egg.
- Add the yeast and mix to form a smooth batter.
- Stir the raisins through the batter.
- Allow batter to rise for 35 minutes in a 125° oven, covered with plastic wrap.
- Drop batter into hot oil and fry until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar and enjoy!