Mix for 6-grain wholewheat Dutch style pancakes.
- 900ml milk
- 2 eggs
- butter or oil
- Mix the package contents and half the milk in a bowl.
- Mix with a beater until batter is smooth.
- Add the rest of the milk and the eggs and stir well.
- Allow a pan to get hot on medium heat, and add a pat of butter or a bit of oil.
- Pour some batter in the pan, and swirl to cover the bottom.
- Cook until both sides are golden brown.
- Keep the pancakes warm between two plates resting on a pan of simmering water. Or reheat in the microwave.
- For cheese pancakes, pour batter in the pan, add 4 slices cheese and press slightly into batter.Stir a bit of the batter over the cheese. Serve with a bit of parsley.