Mix for Dutch custard (vla).
ADD FOR 4 SERVINGS:
- 65g Koopmans Custard
- 1 litre milk
- 65g sugar
- Combine sugar and custard powder.
- Add 6 tablespoons milk to sugar/custard powder, stirring until well mixed.
- Heat the rest of the milk in a sauce pan.
- Add custard to hot, but not boiling, milk.
- Stir until well combined.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat and simmer 1-3 minutes, stirring often until thickened.
- Spoon custard into serving dish(es)
- Sprinkle with vanilla sugar.
- You can cover with plastic wrap after slightly cooled to have a thinner skin on top.
- Cool 3 hours.