Spice mix for Carbonara, an Italian noodle dish often made with pork.
30g grated parmesan cheese
300g spaghetti noodles, cooked according to package directions.
- Mix the package contents with the milk and allow to stand for a bit.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a pan and cook bacon until crist. Add the mushrooms and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add the sauce and bring to a boil while stirring.
- Allow to simmer for 2 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and add the cooked noodles and grated cheese. Stir well.
- Along with the mushrooms, add some dices zucchini.