The Honig delicious spice mix is full of natural ingredients. The pure herbs and spiced make for a wonderful experience. Add the fresh ingredients and in an instant you have a meal on the table!
- 300 g rice
- 300 g cubed chicken
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 large sliced red pepper
- 1 large leek, cut in rings
- 1 small carrot, chopped
- 250 g bean sprouts
Cook the rice according to package directions.
- Heat 2 tbs oil in a pan. Cook the chicken thoroughly. Add the carrots and cook for 3 minutes. Add the onion, pepper and leek, cooking for a few more minutes. Add the bean sprouts and heat through.
- Add the Honig spice mix for Nasi Speciaal and cook for 1 minute. Add the rice and cook on high for 1 minute.
- Prefer no meat? Replace with fried onion strips.
- Delicious with Wijko satesaus
- Don't want to chop the vegetables? Replace with pre-cut vegetables.