This Honig delicious spice mix is full of natural ingredients. The pure herbs and spices make for a wonderful experience. Add the fresh ingredients and you have a home made meal on the table!
- 300 g Honig Mie Nestjes
- 300 g chicken, cubed
- 400 g Chinese wok vegetables
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 large leek, cut in rings
- 3 small carrots, chopped
- 125 g bean sprouts
- Cook the mie nestjes according to package directions.
- Heat 2 tbs. oil in a pan. Cook the cubed chicken thoroughly.Add the diced carrot and continue cooking for 3 minutes. Add the Chinese vegetables, the sliced onion and the rings of leek and cook for a few minutes. Add the bean sprouts and heat through.
- Add the Honig spice mix for Bami Speciaal and heat through for 1 minute. Add the cooked, drained mie nestjes and heat through.
- Prefer no meat? Substitute fried egg strips.
- Also good with fried onions.
- Don't want to chop the vegetables? Use pre-cut ones.