Buy 12 for C$3.86 each and save 10%
Dry mix for hachee, Dutch stewed beef.
- 500g stewing beef, cut in small pieces.
- 4 large onions, sliced
- 250g carrots, sliced
- 750ml water
- Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a pan.
- Fry the meat until browned.
- Add the sliced onions and carrots for a few minutes.
- Add 250ml water. Bring to a boil.
- With the lid on, simmer for 2 hours, adding more water if needed.
- When the meat is tender, add 500ml water and Honig mix for Hachee.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Simmer for 10 more minutes.