Honig basis for Nasi Speciaal is a mix with Eastern herbs and spices such as laos and garlic. By adding fresh ingredients you can quickly and easily put a delicious fried rice dish on the table!
- 300 g rice
- 400 g chicken breast, diced
- 450 g nasi / bami vegetables
- 1 large red pepper
- 150 g water
- Cook the rice according to package directions.
- Heat 2 tbsp. olive oil in a pan. Fry the diced chicken until no longer pink.
- Add sliced bell pepper and vegetables for a few minutes.
- Add 150 ml of water and Honig base for Nasi Speciaal. Heat for about 1 minute while stirring. Add the rice and cook on high heat for 1 minute.