Buy 12 for C$3.23 each and save 10%
Honig basis for Kapucijners is a mix with, among other things, curry and apple pieces. By adding fresh ingredients you can quickly and easily prepare a delicious meal.
- 300 g ground beef
- 2 medium sized onions.
- 2 medium-sized red peppers.
- 1 large pot of kapucijners (700 g).
- 200 ml of water.
General method of preparation:
- Heat 1 tbsp. olive oil in a pan. Bake the ground beef until brown.
- Briefly fry the chopped onions and the sliced bell peppers.
- Add 200 ml of water and Honig base for Kapucijners.
- Bring to a boil. Let it simmer for about 5 minutes with the lid on the pan.
- Add the drained kapucijners.
- Heat the whole while stirring over a low heat.
- Garnish possibly with some parsley.