Honig basis for Bami Speciaal is a mix with Eastern herbs and spices such as laos, coriander and ginger. By adding fresh ingredients you can quickly and easily put a delicious fried noodle dish on the table!
On Special! Dated 06/21.
- 300 g Honig mie nests
- 400 g chicken breast, diced
- 450 g nasi / bami vegetables
- 1 large red pepper, sliced thin
- 150 g water
- Cook the mie nests as indicated on its packaging.
- Heat 2 tbsp. olive oil in a pan. Fry the diced chicken breast until no longer pink.
- Add in vegetables and pieces of sliced bell pepper and cook for a few minutes.
- Add 150 ml of water and Honig base for Bami Speciaal. Heat for about 1 minute while stirring.
- Add the mie nests and cook on high heat for 1 minute.
- Serve with satesaus