Mix for English Yorkshire Pudding or pancakes.
Directions for puddings:
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Empty contents into a mixing bowl.
- Add 220 ml cold water and 2 medium eggs.
- Whisk thoroughly to form a smooth batter.
- Add a little oil into each compartment of a 12 cup muffin tin.
- Place in the pre-heated oven and leave to heat until the oil is sizzling hot, between 5-10 minutes.
- Pour the batter evenly into the muffin cups and return to the oven.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes (don't open the oven door for the first 15 minutes) until well risen and golden.
- Serve immediately for crisp well risen Yorkshire puddings.
Directions for pancakes:
- Empty the contents into a mixing bowl.
- Add 250ml of cold water and 1 medium egg. Whisk thoroughly to form a smooth batter, then transfer to a jug.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan. Pour a little batter into the frying pan, enough to cover the base thinly and swirl around to coat the pan evenly.
- Cook until golden.
- Toss or flip the pancake over to cook the other side.
- Serve when cooked, then add a drop more oil to the pan to cook the next pancake.