Flexible biscuit mix. Can be used to make pie shells, cake bases and more!
- 5 eggs
- 50 ml water
- 24 cm spring form pan
- Pre-heat oven to 350°. Place rack in middle position.
- Line bottom of spring form pan with baking paper.
- Grease sides of pan with butter or baking spray.
- Combine the mix, eggs and water in a bowl. Beat with electric mixer on low until well combined.
- Beat on high speed for at least 5 minutes, until light and airy.
- Pour over the bottom of the pan and smooth out.
- Bake 30-40 minutes, until knife inserted in centre comes out clean, and tart is golden brown.
- Allow the tart to cool on a baking rack for 10 minutes.
- Invert on a plate and loosen the sides of spring form pan carefully.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Tart is now ready to slice, fill and/or decorate.
- Once the tart has cooled completely, you can slice it. Use a sharp knife. Place one hand gently on the tart (which is still upside down) to prevent tart from shifting. Slice carefully horizontally through the middle.
- Use Dr. Oetker Buttercream for a delicious light filling and decorate with toppings of your choosing.