May contain traces of egg, milk and wheat.
- 130g Koopmans Biological Buckwheat
- 170g flour
- 600ml milk
- Pinch of salt
- 3 eggs
- Butter or oil
- Measure 130g of buckwheat flour and 170g almond flour in a bowl.
- Add half the milk (300ml) eggs and a pinch of salt.
- Beat with electric mixer until smooth batter forms.
- Gradually stir in the rest of the milk.
- Heat butter or oil in a frying pan.
- Pour some batter and let it run over the bottom of the pan.
- Bake until both sides are golden brown.