Satay is the Indonesian name for roasted meat, chicken or whole shrimp laced on a stick. With this marinade mix you can quickly marinate all kinds of meat, fish and shrimps. The special mix of spices gives every dish a nice mild and Eastern taste.
- Mix the marinade mix with 3 tablespoons of Wok Oil, 1 tablespoon of water and 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Marinate the meat for 5-10 minutes.
- Recipe for Sate:
Soak the satay sticks in water half an hour in advance.
- Make the marinade according to the preparation method.
- Thread the meat onto the satay sticks.
- Slowly roast the meat under the grill or on the barbecue.
Serve with Peanut Satay sauce from Conimex.
Add some Conimex Sambal for some extra zest or serve with Conimex Kroepoek.