Conimex Pindasautesaus Peanut Sate Sauce MIx 68g
Satay is the Indonesian name for roasted meat, chicken or shrimp strung on a stick. This Peanut Satay Sauce is made according to Indonesian recipe and is composed of carefully selected ingredients.
- Add 150 ml of boiling water to the sauce mix.
- Stir until smooth.
Receipt for Peanut Sate:
- Soak the satay sticks in water half an hour in advance.
- Make the marinade according to the method of preparation.
- Thread the meat onto the satay sticks.
- Slowly roast the meat under the grill or on the barbecue.
- Serve with the warm Peanut Satay sauce from Conimex.