Singapore; all inspiration. Open this bag and walk along the Singaporean markets. Mihoen Speciaal was once conceived here as the interplay between mihoen, lots of spices, fresh vegetables and pork. They mix, dry, let it rest ... and then: let go of that taste!
- 250 g mushrooms.
- 1 red pepper.
- 1 leek.
- 100 g ham strips.
- 200 g pork.
- 250 g of Conimex Mihoen.
- Conimex wok oil.
- Cook the noodles according to the preparation method on the package.
- Cut the pork into cubes and marinate them for about 5 to 10 minutes in 2 tablespoons of wok oil mixed with the marinade mix.
- Chop the mushrooms and the bell pepper into pieces and the leek into rings.
- Stir fry the meat and the ham strips until golden brown. Add 2 tablespoons of cooking oil if necessary.
- Add the bell pepper, the mushrooms and the leek and stir fry for about 2 minutes. Then add the spice mix and the mihoen and mix well over a low heat.
- Sprinkle the dish with fried onions.
- Add 125 g pineapple pieces or 125 g baby corn.