Inspiring China, where one thinks of rice, also has gold rolling wheat fields. Origin of the mie nestjes. Authentically made from the best quality wheat, without additional additives.
General method of preparation:
- Bring a pan with plenty of water (2 liters per 250 g) to boiling and add any salt to taste.
- Use approximately 4 nests per person.
- Put the noodles in the pan and bring the water back to a boil.
- After 2 minutes pull the noodles loose with 2 forks.
- Let the noodles cook for 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain the noodles and rinse with cold water.
- Let it drain in a strainer or colander.
- The noodles are now ready to serve or to stir-fry.