We have adapted the recipe of our boemboes with a touch of sugar and salt, with just such a tasty and familiar taste. With this boemboe you make the most popular rice dish from Indonesian cuisine.
- 400 g pork or chicken fillet.
- 500 g of stir fry vegetables.
- 400 g of rice.
- Conimex wok oil.
- Cook the rice according to the preparation method on the package.
- Cut the meat into cubes.
- Heat 2 tbsp wok oil in a wok.
- Cook the meat until done.
- Add the vegetables and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the boemboe and 50 ml of water while stirring.
- Add the cooked rice and mix well.
Tasty with Conimex Kroepoek.