Indonesia. All inspiration. Open this bag and walk along the Indonesian market. Bami Goreng was once conceived here as the interplay between a multitude of spices. They mix, dry, let it rest ... and then let go of that taste.
- 250 g mie noodles.
- 250 g diced pork (or chicken).
- 2 tbs Conimex Wok Oil/vegetable oil.
- 450 g finely chopped mixed vegetables (e.g. onion, carrot, leek).
- 50 g cubed ham.
- Break the noodles in a few pieces.
- Cook the noodles according to the instructions on the package.
- Drain off, rinse with cold water.
- Soak the contents of this bag in 100 ml of boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Heat 2 spoons of wok oil in a wok.
- Stir-fry the meat. Add the mix for Bami Goreng.
- Then add the fresh vegetables and stir fry them for 2 minutes.
- Finally, add the ham cubes and the drained noodles and heat through while constantly stirring.
- Delicious with Conimex Kroepoek.
- Serve with Conimex Sambal Oelek, or Conimex Atjar.