The Indonesian kitchen, all inspiration. Babi Ketjap was once conceived on the cutting board of Chinese and Indonesian culture. First let the pork marinate with the herbs. Wok it briefly and then let it simmer slowly. The special soy sauce makes the taste complete.
- 1 red pepper.
- 500 g pork chops.
- 350 g of rice.
- Conimex wok oil.
- Cook the rice according to the preparation method on the package.
- Cut the pork into strips.
- Mix the marinade mix with 4 tablespoons wok oil and marinate the meat for approx. 5 to 10 minutes.
- Cut the bell pepper into small pieces.
- Stir fry the meat strips until golden brown. Add some wok oil if necessary.
- Add sauce mix and 300 ml of cold water to the meat. Then add the bell pepper.
- Bring to the boil while stirring and let it simmer for 1 minute. Serve the Babi Soy Sauce with the rice.
Suggestions for variation:
- Cook green beans and serve as a side dish.
- Serve with Conimex Kroepoek, Atjar and / or Seroendeng.